Supreme Green Lawn Care Program
A Seven Step Fertilizer Program designed to take control of your lawn throughout the whole year. This program includes:
- An early spring pre-emergent which is a balanced fertilizer for a quick recovery from winter that helps control crabgrass.
- A spring application of weed control and balanced fertilizers to improve your lawn’s color and density. At this time, our lawn care specialist will also inspect for grubs and sub-surface feeding insects.
- An early summer granular application that will boost root growth before the onset of summer stress.
- A summer application of balanced fertilizer to prepare your lawn for the summer. Includes grub preventive treatment and a special drought formula to help the lawn during hot and dry spells. At this time, our lawn care specialist will also inspect lawn for surface feeding insects.
- A late summer lawn fertilizer application of balanced fertilizer to help maintain color without promoting growth and a special drought formula to help the lawn during hot and dry spells. At this time, our lawn care specialist will also inspect lawn for damage caused by insects.
- An early fall application of balanced fertilizer to help thicken your lawn while promoting new root growth. At this time, our lawn care specialist will also inspect lawn for insects and weed problems and recommend treatment if needed.
- A late fall special fertilizer to promote root growth and food storage for winter survival, allowing for a faster green-up in the spring.
- This Seven Step Program also has the optional add on of a Four Step Weed Control Program which includes:
- Spray lawn in May for early spring weeds: Plantain, White Clover, Dandelions and Chickweed.
- Spray lawn in June for late spring weeds: Dandelions, White Clover and newly sprouted Crabgrass.
- Spray lawn in July for mid-summer weeds: White Clover, Yellow nutsedge, Spurge, Butter cup and Crabgrass.
- Spray lawn in August for late summer weeds: White Clover and Crabgrass